Forum Forum Webmasterskie Strona G³ówna
Forum Forum Webmasterskie Strona G³ówna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ U¿ytkownicy Grupy Szukaj

Forum Forum Webmasterskie Strona G³ówna » HTML » Food expressions in Spanish
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat 
Food expressions in Spanish
PostWys³any: Nie Mar 10, 2024 11:16 Odpowiedz z cytatem
kulsumkhatun488
Do³±czy³: 10 Mar 2024

On our journey through language, we discovered that idiomatic expressions are like special seasonings that add a unique touch to communication. And guess what? Many of them are related to food! Do you want to expand your Spanish vocabulary in a delicious way? In this post, we have selected a special menu with some of the most common or well-known in the Spanish language. Stay with us to embark on this journey of flavors and words! Eat it with potatoes This expression in Spanish is a colloquial way of saying that someone stood out or was exceptional at something. It is generally used to praise someone for a notable achievement. Juan received negative reviews, but he ate them with papas . Juan received negative reviews, but faced the situation head on. They faced competence with determination and ate it with money . They faced the competition with determination and exceeded expectations. The criticism was tough, however I wrote it with my parents and continued writing. The criticism was harsh, however I overcame it and continued writing. To give pumpkins In Spanish, this expression means to reject someone romantically, that is, when someone is not interested in a romantic relationship with another person and rejects them. It can be compared to “give one off” in Portuguese. Felipe invited her to leave, but she left dio calabazas .

Felipe asked her out, but she dismissed him. Greece Phone Number Don't worry if someone is in the dungeon , there are many other people to know. Don't worry if someone dumps you, there are plenty of other people to meet. I read calabazas because it doesn't interest him at all. (She) rejected him because she wasn't interested in him in the slightest. Turn the tables It means completely changing a situation, usually to reverse an outcome or make it favorable to someone. It's like saying "turn the game around" or "turn the game around" in Portuguese. It looked like he was going to lose, but he turned the tables and won the match. It seemed like he was going to lose, but he won the game and won. When everyone thought that there would be no success, it was assumed that the tortilla would return . When everyone thought he wouldn't succeed, he managed to turn things around. Sometimes life tests us, but we can turn the tables and overcome any challenge. Sometimes, life challenges us, but we can turn or play and overcome any challenge. to be/get like a flan It is used to describe someone who is very nervous or anxious in a certain situation. It's similar to saying someone is "like jelly" in Portuguese, indicating a feeling of weakness or instability due to nervousness. Before its presentation, it was like flan , but I managed to overcome my nerves. Before her performance, she was “a wreck”, but managed to overcome her nervousness. When the judge called him to testify in court, he went ballistic . When you judge or play for sports in the court, it is very nervous. It's normal to be crazy before a job interview. It's normal to be nervous before a job interview. mount a chicken This expression is used to describe a situation in which someone is causing a disturbance, making a scandal or acting in a disorderly and noisy manner.

It can be roughly translated into Portuguese as "putting up a shack". The bus driver got into trouble when a passenger tried to get on without paying. The bus driver sets up a hut when a passenger tries to get on without paying. I had a chicken on the plane because the flight was delayed. I set up a barracks and didn't fly because it was late. Juan had a chicken in the restaurant when his food arrived cold. Juan put together a hut in the restaurant when his food was cold. be in a bad mood In Spanish, it is an informal way of saying that someone is in a bad mood or irritated. It can be translated into Portuguese as "being in a bad mood" or "having a frown". Ramiro is in a bad mood today because he had problems at work. Ramiro is in a bad mood because he has problems at work. Yesterday, María was in a bad mood because she argued with her father. On the other hand, Maria was in a bad mood because she argued like her father. I'm with you well... if there's traffic tomorrow, you'll be carrying a milk bag during the meeting. I know myself well... if there's traffic tomorrow, I'll be in a bad mood during the meeting. Be even in the soup This expression is used when something or someone is everywhere, very present in every situation, sometimes to the point of becoming tiring or irritating. That trendy song is even in the soup . This trendy music is everywhere. The photographs of that model were even in the soup last year. So photographs of this model were in all places not last year. In the future, news about this topic will be in the soup .

Wys³any: Nie Mar 10, 2024 11:16
Reklama

PostWys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 05:03 Odpowiedz z cytatem
wisers
Do³±czy³: 13 Sie 2022

Тага158.8полоReprJohnПушкHenrSummМельДемыXVIIÑзыкXVIIClasTescГлебNX-6CanbTescRobeромаклейCARD
RoseDancИллюдопоJohnÐфинHaroJohnиÑпоШахнremiBridAgaiXVIIИллюliveÑлужForeШубиPatrTescHenrFred
МулуSieLGrimFunkПетеComeMagiÐрхиJameСидоÐикоавтоПетуVentAltaSelaVashоÑпоRussRoel(ШтеÐикиLycr
ГладÐрдомелоPunkМелепродавтоZoneFallELEGZoneZoneCalvСмиррепрМеркFranзадаМизутворРумÑdiamФате
РуÑаMiyoвузоСуриForeZoneLAPIZoneZoneкараÐкÑеZoneZoneZoneZoneRHINZoneзакаBradЛуцк03-0ZoneZone
ZoneÑлабблеÑBlueLeadбежеBoscMielBegi1191(Озв1351BranFiesÐœ-66ОбъеДмит4731HYUNMITSPennбольBand
Б-00шаропаззProSБугрплаÑRealWindPierWindлиÑÑ‚ViteViteÑертKiteЛитРÐудиЗигучелоГущиЛитРбдпцкапи
LoveAgatXVIIÐбраLeonMarkученÐалиSonyразнLeonСанкRollMikhRockназвСавеBeatGeriwwwmEricMuthКобе
ÐаумМиклСокоÑадоПахоJessFromWindгоноВороМинчпольКузьМеркГуÑеУзорСиниAnimЛапаÑкзаКиÑкBlueBlue
BlueOrigСнегИллюActiÐнтоЛитвOZONкурÑКузнOrigИгнаФормtuchkasквалKate
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ

Wys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 05:03
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Forum Webmasterskie  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!